2022 2nd International Conference on Financial Management and Economic Transition will be held on August 26-28, 2022 in Shenzhen, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference.
|Keynote Speech||09:00 - 09:30|
Keynote Speech 1: Fibonacci Sequences and the Trend of 100-years Stocks Market
● Prof. Alex Kung-Hsiung CHANG - National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, China
|09:30 - 10:00|
Keynote Speech 2: Economics of Global poverty: An analysis of post pandemic period
● A. Prof. Vilas Gaikar - University of Mumbai, India
|10:00 - 10:30||Tea Break＆Photography|
|10:30 - 11:00|
Keynote Speech 3: Unlocking the Potential of the Digital Age: Bridging the Digital Divide amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic
● A. Prof. Au Yong Hui Nee - Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
|11:00 - 11:30||Keynote Speech 4: Extracting similar electronic medical records: A novel federated learningbased case-based reasoning framework|
● A. Prof. Bo Xu - Northeastern University, China
|11:30 - 12:00|
Keynote Speech 5: Sustainable operations management and strategy
● A. Prof. Yuefeng Liu - Inner Mongolia University of Science& Technology, China
|14:00 - 14:10|
① Yun Yang - Business School Shunde Polytech Foshan Guangdong China
|14:10 - 14:20|
② Ze Cui - Harbin Engineering University
|14:20 - 14:20|
③ Minghui Pang - Harbin Engineering University
|14:30 - 14:40|
④ Xinyuan Wang - Hulunbuir University
|14:40 - 14:50|
⑤ Sixin Zhu - Sichuan University
|14:50 - 15:00|
⑥ Yang Zhang - University of Nottingham Ningbo China
|15:00 - 15:10|
⑦ Mingkun Chen - Zhejiang University
|15:10 - 15:20||⑧ Yi Zuo - Shandong University of Science and Technology|
|15:20 - 15:30||⑨ Boyue Su - Harbin Normal University|
|15:30 - 15:40||⑩ Yuqing Huang - Shanghai University Of Engineering Science|
|15:40 - 15:50||⑪ Weina Zhang - Harbin Normal University|
|15:50 - 16:00||⑫ Fengchen Wang - National Research University-Higher School of Economics|
* The above program is a brief outline. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual conference schedule may be a little different according to the number of participants.
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.